EGGS for Breakfast – Generating business value through sustainability
January 24, 2023, 8:00-10:00 | EGGS Design Trondheim
Welcome to our joint breakfast seminar with Footprint at EGGS Trondheim. You will learn how to utilise the green shift to generate your business's competitive advantage.
- 08:00 – Breakfast and mingling
- 08:30 – Presentation: ”What sustainability-related trends will affect your business and how?” by Beate Nossum, Footprint
- 09:00 – Presentation: “How to strategically design for sustainable and value-generating impact” by Carl André Nørstebø, EGGS Design
- 09:30 – 10:00 Q&A and mingling: The presenters are available for questions, and you can also book a private meeting with Footprint or EGGS later in the day.
Beate Nossum, Founding Partner of Footprint, (now a part of Sopra Steria) will share which sustainability trends and regulations Norwegian businesses can expect and what impact they will have on business. How can you use the green shift to generate a competitive advantage?
- Date and time: January 24th, 8:00-10:00 am
- Place: EGGS Design, Bakke Design and Innovation House, Nordre Berggate 2b, Trondheim
- The presentations will be held in Norwegian.
- This breakfast seminar is relevant for industry leaders and innovators
- Please sign up to participate - and so that we ensure enough coffee for us all.
We look forward to sharing an inspiring morning with you!
Carl André Nørstebø, Creative Director in EGGS Design, will show you what tools you can use to create new sustainable products and services.